To make sure that we can resolve your complaint as quickly as possible please send an email to email@example.com and include the following information:
- your name, date of birth and username that you use for your account
- a clear description of your concern or complaint
- tell us how we can help you resolve it
- copies of any relevant documents (for example any communication sent by or to you),
- the email address and daytime telephone number to best reach you.
We will work with you to try to resolve your complaint immediately. We need to understand exactly what the problem is, so the more information you can give us the better.
After eight weeks, or earlier if necessary, you may refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service. We can also provide you with a copy of the Financial Ombudsman Service explanatory leaflet and the relevant contact details.
If you prefer, you can contact the Financial Ombudsman Service directly at:
The Financial Ombudsman Service
South Quay Plaza
183 Marsh Wall
London E14 9SR
Telephone: + 44 845 080 1800