Many of the changes we’ve made have been implemented to make us slicker, faster and even more secure. Because of this, a lot of the work that has been done may not be immediately visible to Payfriendz users. However, the following list contains all changes you’re likely to encounter - we hope you like them!
- No more chat! We did a lot of investigation and found that very few people were using the chat feature. That’s fair enough, there are a lot of chat apps out there, we’ll stick to what we do best: super fast, easy, free payments! You will still be able to leave a message when you make a payment or request to one of your contacts.
- A whole new look! We’ve had a big makeover and are keeping things simple and stylish. Click the big P and choose what you’d like to do! You also have a clean transaction feed so it’s super easy to stay on top of your finances.
- Suspension of the MasterCard. We’re afraid the use of the virtual MasterCard is temporarily unavailable. It will be back in the future, and we’ll be sure to let you know if it does.
- GIFs! You can now use gifs for your payment references to make things more fun. Who doesn’t love gifs after all? :)
- Private profile. You can now send and receive payments anonymously, only your username will be visible. To do so, simply go to settings and click ‘Private Profile’.
- Facebook Log in. We have integrated Facebook log in to Payfriendz, meaning that joining Payfriendz just got a lot quicker. We are all about speed!
- Scan your card. New users no longer have to enter all their details manually, your camera can do it for you.
If you have any suggestions for features please do let us know, we're always looking to improve and sometimes the best ideas come from our lovely users!